1.0.3 – Optimization, Bug Fixes and the Future
This week I focused on optimization and bug fixes. I also have some important news about the future of Reynard and Hyper Fox Studios.
A lot of people asked me if Reynard will be released on Nintendo Switch platform and I can finally reply that… IT WILL!!! Nintendo approved my developer account for Switch. This gave me another huge motivation boost!
This means that I’ll be:
- Adding more new content (bosses, enemies, items…),
- Further optimize the game,
- Squish undiscovered and upcoming bugs!
It’s good news, but I’ll have more expenses by getting the right hardware (Switch) and so on. Besides that, my PC freezes from time to time. I really hope that he only has a “phase”.
Enough with the news! Here are the changes!
- [MAJOR] Movement and dash of Reynard and NPCs has been optimized. The game should run smooth now on 60 FPS.
- [MINOR] Added the FPS option – 60 FPS.
- [MINOR] Added the starting area blocades in Ferdinand’s level.
- [MINOR] When crafting, everything except equipment now gets added to your inventory automatically.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed the bug when you’d play on the easy mode and the perk would take away more stamina than allowed.
- [BUGFIX] Daily run on easy mode now loads starting items correctly.
- [BUGFIX] Mumu now deals damage over time.
- [BUGFIX] Effect zones of spawned cursed weapons don’t get blown away by the wind anymore.
- [BUGFIX] No more building stuff on player, enemy or ally ocuppied area in the invasion.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a room cell which had a “physical” golden key in it.
Until next time I wish you an awesome weekend and happy dungeon crawling! 😀
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.