A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
When Hammlet's wife Prascilla goes missing, Reynard immediately grabs his high-tech gauntlet and goes on an adventure. In order to rescue Prascilla from becoming "Goulash" and his home island Foen from an invasion, he has to defeat many vicious creatures and villains.
Reynard is a mixture of procedurally generated action RPG and a Tower Defense genre with roguelike elements. It has been influenced by classics such as Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy and an indie classic - Binding of Isaac. It contains features such as:
- Countless proceduraly generated dungeons, TD maps and runes!
- More than 200 different items!
- Fast paced action against challenging enemies and bosses!
- Progression through perk and blueprint system!
- Simple yet cool crafting system!
- Achievements and daily runs!
- Lovely story and companions!
Why Early Access?
We're a small team of 2 and Reynard is our first "serious" game that we are releasing on PC. The game has all of the major features that we planned in the beginning. Now what we'd really like to do is to involve the community to help us finish the game. We'd like to hear your suggestions, squash remaining bugs and add features such as: more bosses, more enemies, more decorations, more destructibles, more recipes, more perks, more turrets, more NPCs, more special rooms, etc..
- Gamepad is extremely recommended, but keyboard also works.
- Intel Celeron p6100 @2.0 GHz
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- Windows 7, 8 , 10 or Linux 64bit
- Integrated graphics cards should suffice
Will you release it on Steam?
Yes, we will. And if you purchase Reynard on itch, you'll also get the Steam key for free.
Will the price increase once it leaves early access?
Yes it will.
|Updated||2 days ago|
|Release date||98 days ago|
|Author||Hyper Fox Studios|
|Genre||Role Playing, Action|
|Made with||Unity, Aseprite|
|Tags||Action RPG, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Roguelite, Top-Down, Tower Defense, Unity|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Reddit, Twitch|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- 0.8.7 – New Crafting Recipes, Bugfixes and More!22 days ago
- 0.8.6 – Achievements, Unlockables, New NPCs and Much More34 days ago
- 0.8.5 - Daily Runs and Reynard's House!57 days ago
- 0.8.4 - Wilson!64 days ago
- 0.8.3 - Doctor Plague and more!73 days ago
- 0.8.2 - Pawn shrine, Buffed enemies, Potion Hotkeys79 days ago
- 0.8.1 - Merchants update86 days ago
- We've added Linux support to Reynard95 days ago