A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
When Hammlet's wife Prascilla goes missing, Reynard immediately grabs his high-tech gauntlet and goes on an adventure. In order to rescue Prascilla from becoming "Goulash" and his home island Foen from an invasion, he has to defeat many vicious creatures and villains.
Reynard is a mixture of procedurally generated action RPG and a Tower Defense genre with roguelike elements. It has been influenced by classics such as Legend of Zelda and an indie classic - Binding of Isaac. It contains features such as:
- Countless proceduraly generated dungeons, TD maps and runes!
- More than 200 different items!
- Fast-paced action against challenging enemies and bosses!
- Progression through perk and blueprint system!
- Simple yet cool crafting system!
- Achievements and daily runs!
- Cute player skins!
- Lovely story and companions!
- Gamepad is extremely recommended, but keyboard also works.
- Intel Celeron p6100 @2.0 GHz
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- Windows 7, 8 , 10 or Linux 64bit
- Integrated graphics cards should suffice
|Release date||Aug 10, 2018|
|Author||Hyper Fox Studios|
|Genre||Role Playing, Action|
|Made with||Unity, Aseprite|
|Tags||Action RPG, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Roguelite, Top-Down, Tower Defense, Unity|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Homepage, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Reddit, Twitch|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- 1.0.3 – Optimization, Bug Fixes and the FutureMar 08, 2019
- 1.0.2 – Leagues, Hard Mode, Skeleton Mage, New Achievements and MoreFeb 28, 2019
- 1.0.1 – Difficulty Modes and Other OptionsFeb 24, 2019
- Reynard Full ReleaseFeb 22, 2019
- 0.9.9 – Bunny Skin, Turret Animations and MoreFeb 15, 2019
- 0.9.8 – Ally Zombies, Ifrit’s Staff, and MoreFeb 08, 2019
- 0.9.7 – Numbers, Trophy and much More!Feb 01, 2019
- 0.9.6 – Damage Numbers, Zoe, Resolution Improvement and More!Jan 24, 2019