0.9.9 – Bunny Skin, Turret Animations and More
Here's probably the last update before 1.0! Next week we're leaving early access :D
As always I'm gonna recommend that you check all the new stuff on our blog post with flashy gifs and images:
For those in hurry:
- [FEATURE] Added animations for the turrets.
- [SKIN] If you unlock "Flash" achievement you will unlock the "Bunny" skin!
- [SKIN] If you unlock "They fall like bricks!" achievement you will unlock the "Racoon" skin!
- [MINOR] Enemies in the boss scene won't drop loot and give you score anymore!
- [MINOR] If you quit and resume the game your last perk will stay selected.
- [BALANCING] Bubble, Triple and Xeno turret are not immune to fire anymore while Sun and Chill turrets are.
- [BALANCING] Buffed necro staff. It's not breakable anymore and it has higher life steal and a rune slot!
- [BALANCING] Goblins aren't immune to poison anymore.
- [BALANCING] Undead creatures aren't fully immune to necrotic damage anymore.
- [BALANCING] Score relic's values have been changed.
- [BALANCING] Added a rune slot to Hakol's head.
- [BALANCING] Stamina cost of Abdul's runes has been reduced from 10 to 5.
- [BALANCING] Buffed Thin Blade's damage!
- [BUGFIX] If you have a full inventory and you try to purchase an item from the merchant you won't loose gold
anymore (this one was nasty... sorry).
- [BUGFIX] Small stamina potion is not sold under medium stamina potion prices anymore.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed the boom joe's explosion animation.
- [BUGFIX] Fixed 5 buggy room cells.
- [BUGFIX] Dropping companion boost relic now correctly updates companion UI numbers.
- [BUGFIX] Spikes for Doctor Plague now appear only in 3rd stage (If he's the last boss on your way to Wizco).
- [BUGFIX] Fixed zombie companions in the invasion (they would stay idle around staircase).
- [BUGFIX] Moon in main menu doesn't appear anymore when you go to the control settings.
- [BUGFIX] Removed hints that weren't valid anymore.
- [REMOVED] Death camera.
Until next Friday I wish you happy dungeon crawling :D
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.